What is Amazon Alexa?
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service. Amazon Alexa is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Alexa, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and preferences with new features continually being added. Ask Alexa to answer questions, play music, hear the news, get weather and traffic reports, and more. And now, you can control your iSmartAlarm Smart Home Security System with Amazon Alexa.
What can iSmartAlarm do with Amazon Alexa?
Using Amazon Alexa devices like Echo, Dot, or Tap, you can speak commands or ask questions that accomplish big or little tasks. Control your iSmartAlarm devices, cameras, and whole system using just your voice. All iSmartAlarm systems and cameras work with Alexa.
Things to try:
- Alexa, tell iSmartAlarm to arm my system
- Alexa, tell iSmartAlarm to disarm my system
- Alexa, tell iSmartAlarm to set my system to home
How do I connect iSmartAlarm to Amazon Alexa?
- Download the Amazon Alexa app, or go to http://alexa.amazon.com
- In the Amazon Alexa app, tap Skills and search for "iSmartAlarm".
- Select the iSmartAlarm Skill, then tap Enable Skill.
- Sign in with your iSmartAlarm account, select your Home, and tap Agree.
To setup a PIN to disarm the system with Alexa,
- In the iSmartAlarm app, swipe from the left to open the drawer, and tap Integrations.
- Tap Amazon Alexa, enter a 4-digit PIN and tap Save.