- Make your CubeOne's LED is breathing white
- Make sure the CubeOne's on the latest firmware. The CubeOne firmware needs to be version 1.7.2 or higher. To update your CubeOne's firmware, go to Devices > pull the page down > tap Check for Updates
Once you've made sure the conditions above have been met,
- Remove the batteries from the Satellite Siren battery compartment and unplug the power cord from the Satellite Siren.
- With the batteries removed, plug in the Satellite Siren's power.
- Make sure the Satellite Siren is within 10 ft of the CubeOne.
- Launch the iSmartAlarm app
- Tap Devices > + > Sensors and Devices
- Once it is successfully added, re-insert the batteries.