- Ensure your smartphone is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Please temporarily turn off the parental controls in your router's settings.
- When the phone is connected to the camera with your USB cord, ensure “Allow” is tapped when prompted. If you do not receive a prompt to share Wi-Fi, unplug and re-plug the USB connection.
- When using an iPhone to setup a new iCamera KEEP, ensure that the Wi-Fi password is no longer than 20 characters. Once you update the firmware after connecting the KEEP you may revert the password back to one with a length greater than 20 characters.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi password is entered in correctly.
- Be sure to connect your phone to the iCamera KEEP with your USB cord when the red LED on the front of the camera is flashing rapidly. The red light will stay constant red when the camera is initially turned on, wait up to one minute for the red light to begin flashing.
If you continue to encounter issues, please run the RouteThis network diagnostics tool from the App Store or Play Store. When prompted for a company code, type ALRM.
After diagnostics is complete, contact us at email@example.com and provide
- a brief description of the issue you're experiencing
- your unique key from the app.