*NOTE: Please be sure you have physical access to your CubeOne before beginning the troubleshooting process.
- Reboot your CubeOne by unplugging the power to your cube for at least 15 seconds and at the same time, completely shut down your iSmartAlarm app from running in the background.
- Plug your CubeOne back in and wait until you see the LED on top change from solid red to breathing white.
- Once the CubeOne LED is breathing white, login to your app and check the status of your system. To do this, go to More > Devices > select your CubeOne. The status next to the cube should tell you how many devices are linked to your system.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi network so that your phone will connect to 3G/4G.
- From the Control page, try to Arm, Disarm or set your system to Home mode.