Make sure the Contact Sensors are enabled to send notifications in the Disarm mode:
- Go to the Control page
- Tap Edit ( Above Disarm) then tap Disarm
- Tap the sensors you want to receive notifications when they're opened and closed
- Enable them to send only push notifications.
- Save changes
- Tap on the three green lines above the ARM mode
- Tap on Notifications
- Turn on the notifications toggle button.
The settings in the mode control what notifications the system sends out.
Safety Monitor will control notifications your account receives.